IoTcollector / Blackbox
The flexible and scalable system for recording -> documentation -> analysis -> optimization
You want ...
- monitoring of process and energy data in plants - worldwide
- bring remote stations to the network
- increase the availability of your facility
- a cost reduction of service operations
- make their plant fit for Industry 4.0
- tapping off measured data and wirelessly networking
- shortening of commissioning times due to seamless data recording
- an analysis of the plant values for error early detection
- send alarm messages via SMS or email
- an optimization of plant operation
- in case of warranty a secure database instead of guesses only
Plant is running - everything under control - processes ok - really?
Modern industrial plants - as customer-specific individual plants or small series - are today equipped throughout with automation systems, PLCs, etc. These systems provide their service - around the clock - usually without major problems.
Nevertheless, many questions remain unanswered and possible potentials unused:
- Is the regulation already working optimally - which improvements are possible?
- Can I document the process data to the customer or operator?
- Which faults have occurred? When were which parameters changed?
- What is the long-term behavior of important process parameters?
Based on years of experience, PSG offers an elegant solution for this ...
- Simple connection to system PLC (manufacturer independent) without internal intervention or programming
- Use of existing network infrastructure (LAN, WLAN) or flexible connection via GSM / GPRS
- Data exchanged between sensors and higher levels
- Protection of data against unauthorized access
- Data access via standard Internet browser or Scalarvis client software
- Multiple expansion options: digital and analog remote inputs, as well as various bus systems
- compact: small dimensions, DIN rail mounting, low power consumption
- Scalable system: small entry, large expandability, either a stand-alone system or a multi-client server structure
- automatic intermediate buffering of the data in the event of a connection failure to the server
- Transfer machine data to common cloud systems
- Integrated GSM / LTE modem or WLAN for wireless networking of sensor data
- 2 Ethernet ports including firewall for separation of process and management level I / O peripherals for sensors / actuators
- OPC UA for open communication with other systems
- S7 compatible communication
- Modbus TCP / RTU communication
- Serial communication RS232 / RS485
- Integrated SCALARVIS WebClient
- Energy: collection, archiving and management of energy data (electricity, water, heat, ...)
- Environmental technology: sewage treatment plants, CHPs, landfills, cooling water and wastewater systems
- Energy generation: CHPs, turbines, heating centers, ...
- Air conditioning: air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Process industry: Data analysis of on-site facilities, ...
- Manufacturing industry: acquisition, archiving and management of machine data