You can expect an open, cooperative business environment in which you can enjoy flexibility in the design of your daily work. We rely on flat hierarchies, quick decisions and want to optimally implement the great creative potential of our team.
Our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, we aim to create the best possible conditions. This also means that we see ongoing training as a top priority. This is what we can offer our employees:
- Part-time college or university courses
- Courses and seminars (in-house or external)
- Training "on-the-job"
Project management requires a high motivation of the individual in order to fully meet customer needs. On the other hand, it offers plenty of advantages over your classical day-to-day job. For example:
- Sabbaticals to "recharge your batteries"
- Individual and unconventional organization of working time & vacation planning
- Develop a broad instead of a special knowledge
We also welcome speculative applications.
Please send your documents (covering letter, curriculum vitae, credentials, etc.) via E-Mail.